domingo, 25 de setembro de 2022

 

MOTO GP


jack miller viernes motogp japón

Miller takes the best in Japan...Quatararo follows lead

The Japanese Grand Prix had drama from the first to the last lap. Everything was conditioned by Aleix Espargaró's electronic problems on the warm-up lap, which forced him to go through the pit lane and destroyed his race. Motegi was not Assen and he could barely come back to 16th position. Much pride for the Aprilia and a sterile result.

Indisputable triumph for Jack Miller, who walked in Japan and podium for Jorge Martín, who had not been in the box since Catalonia. And another of the names of the day, Marc Márquez, who has finished a race four months later and, more than the position, has shown very good sensations. Especially in the final stretch of the race, when he overtook Oliveira to sign a brilliant fourth place.

And the other winner of the day. Without a doubt, Fabio Quartararo, for whom his eighth place tasted like glory. To the zero of Aleix, the one of Pecco Bagnaia was added, which was not the one of the last races; and that he capped off a bad Sunday with a last lap crash as he tried to pass Quartararo.

The Frenchman now has an 8-point advantage over his rivals. He has 18 points over Bagnaia and 25 over Aleix Espargaró. There are four grand prizes to be played, 100 points at stake, and the next one will be next weekend in Thailand.

MOTOGP PODIUM STATEMENTS:

Jack Miller...“Sometimes I get to do races like that. I've been feeling really good all weekend. Thanks to the team, it's been an amazing day. And in a couple of weeks I'm coming home. I'm happy".

Brad Binder...“I am very happy. I have fought very hard the whole race. I hadn't tried the hard one until today, but the choice turned out well for me because I arrived with a little more at the end of the race”

Jorge Martín...“It's been a long time since my last podium. I am very proud of my team. There was a lot of uncertainty with the tyre, I chose the medium but I think I would have had more chances with the hard.”

Mundoquatrorodas

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

AUTONEWS FBI: Luxury cars stolen from containers are used to finance terrorist organisations Luxury brand models, from Ferrari to Lamborghin...