domingo, 3 de outubro de 2021

 


MOTO GP



Bagnaia hits again, prolongs good phase and maintains pressure in Quartararo

When the stage is good, there is no undulation on the asphalt and no reigning opponent that gets in the way. On a circuit in Austin known to be the territory of Marc Márquez ― who had conquered 100% of poles for the GP of the Americas so far ― Francesco Bagnaia grew up in the most important hour of the weekend so far and took third pole position in the 2021 season of MotoGP.

“At the beginning of the weekend, we were getting lost with the set-up, as we were trying to adapt the bike to the potholes, but by doing that, we were limiting my feeling with the bike,” Bagnaia told Italian broadcaster Sky Sports. “At TL4, we decided to go back to the Misano set-up and I immediately felt much better. It's all a matter of feeling. This morning I had to adapt to the bike, but as soon as I found the sensations I wanted, I managed to be fast ”, he detailed.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

  TESLA New Model Y Juniper sightings tip pilot production start as Tesla hints at a cheaper pricing The rumor that Tesla has started pilot ...