sexta-feira, 17 de janeiro de 2020


DAKAR 2020




FERNANDO ALONSO: " I AM HAPPY TO FINISH THE DAKAR. IF I COME BACK, I WANT TO WIN…”

Fernando Alonso debuted in the Dakar this year and finished the hard race in 13th position. The Spaniard was the Navigator Marc Coma and competed for Toyota Gazoo Racing.
Speaking at the end, Alonso felt very satisfied with the Spanish press and spoke of a possible return:
"I'm happy to finish the Dakar. It's a very difficult Rally. Every day we had a new challenge. I know there are people who take time to finish for the first time. I was lucky enough to be on the perfect team to do it.”
"Formula One and the Dakar are extremely different. If I can be competitive here and fight for victory in some stages, I can be competitive in other categories.”
When asked if he would repeat the experience again, Alonso said that he did not know it yet, but that if he returned to the Dakar Rally, it would be to win.:
"Now I don't want to think about whether I'm going to repeat it or not. I'm happy with this first experience. If I go back in the future, I want to do it to win, to add another victory to my career. I have to have the best team, the best prep and the best car. I don't think it's time.'

David Pacheco, Portugal

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

  INFINITI QX50: luxury crossover with evocative design The 2025 INFINITI QX50 delights luxury crossover drivers with an evocative design, a...