terça-feira, 18 de junho de 2019


MOTO E



Impressions of the fastest

The fastest three in the morning session of MotoE in Valencia spoke of their impressions on the track, everyone, and each in its own way, echoing the main difficulty of the electric, referring the weight of the set due to the batteries: -Hector Garzo, Tech 3 E-Racing
"Moto is absolutely perfect, but we have to work to understand everything better, we have taken some positive steps, but considering that we are working to improve the bike, it is going well ..."
"Since I was the fastest in the morning sessions, I'm satisfied ..."
"One of the things we have to improve is a small problem, because the bike is so heavy, it supports too much in the back tire, it has too much grip and it undoes the tire, we are trying to manage it ..."
-Eric Granado, Avintia Esponsorama
"So far it was good, I'm happy with the result, I've been working a lot here and at home, in physical and mental preparation."
"First of all I wanted to congratulate everyone at ENEL and everyone involved in this project, who managed to rebuild everything, recovered their bikes in record time."
"We are close to the top again and we did a good job in the first and second session, the team helped me get used to the bike, I was fast and consistent but we still need to do more laps to better understand riding in this category ..."
"The curved entry, for example, how to get faster in the corners, especially in the fast curves linked, a feeling that is very different from the bikes I have driven here in Brazil Moto1000"
"But overall I'm happy and happy to continue developing the bike ..."
-Nikki Tuuli, Ajo Motorsport
"I am improving the sensation, for me the main thing is to improve in the corners, especially in the tight corners ..."
"Of course, the bike is quite heavy to turn and that's where I have to progress, I have not gotten used to the way it goes around, it's the main thing to improve ..."
Then with every fast corner, I make good times and I recover and the fast lap leaves, but I have to improve my riding and my abilities with this bike ... "
"We still have not done so many laps like this, so every time I go out on the track the bike feels different ... we'll see how much I can improve and how the session ends!" Paulo Araújo, de Portugal

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

ALFA ROMEO Alfa Romeo GT Junior: a sports car that made history Although it may seem like a makeshift solution given the controversy surroun...