quinta-feira, 30 de novembro de 2017







FÓRMULA-1





mv-agusta-lewis-hamilton
Lewis Hamilton does not know what he's going to do in life ...
We have long known that Lewis Hamilton will not be getting enough time in F1 to beat every record he could have left. The English rider always said so and now he spoke openly of his doubts. His contract with Mercedes ends at the end of next year and Hamilton hesitates and renews it ...It has long been realized that Lewis Hamilton does not live solely and exclusively for F1, but the truth is that the troubled times of 2015 are already there. There was a recent period of his life in which journeys to the United States were constant, and social proofs of his journeys quickly appeared in the world, but now he is much calmer and more focused, but as you can see, he does not count on him to stay for a long time.Hamilton knows he has the ability to continue to win championships, but the 'tri' that equaled Senna 'beat him' much more than now the 'tetra'. Nowadays, he lives a dilemma, because he wants to continue, but on the other hand he does not want to lose other good things in life: "I have another year of contract with the team, and the team wants me to continue, but I'm at that point in which I pose the question. I really want to continue? If I leave, I know I'll miss you later. Some say that you should stay as long as you can. I'm not sure of that! There is a lot of life beyond F1, there are things I lost in my life, "said Hamilton, who also explained that this line of thought arose when he recently lost an aunt, who confessed that he worked all his life to enjoy something after leaving work, but the disease did not leave her ... And Hamilton says he thinks about it: "I want to continue to run, but there are other things I want to do. I just want to make sure I choose the right time "


José Luis Abreu, de Portugal

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

  SKODA Enyaq RS Race Concept Skoda has unveiled the Enyaq RS Race Concept, a race-ready coupe-shaped SUV. This electric model offers aggres...